UNESCO Discovery Tour
- Round trip helicopter transfer from Gananoque, ON to Chaffey’s Lock Station(Approx. total air time 25 min)
- Hybrid trail bike rental to ride the Cataraqui Trail (up to 3 hrs)
- Kayak rental with paddle and safety equipment (up to 3hrs)
- A local “Flavours of the Rideau” gourmet picnic
- Add a 2hr Rideau Boat Cruise for $40 per person.
To learn more please contact us at 1-855-855-4354 (HELI) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Depart from Gananoque, ON by helicopter and travel over the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and the World Heritage Rideau Canal. This beautiful waterway connects Kingston to Ottawa and it is the perfect scene for the outdoor enthusiast.
Send them exploring the history of the Rideau Canal – gift certificates available here or by calling 1-855-855-4354!
*50% non-refundable deposit required at booking (inclement weather excepted). Rates are based on double occupancy. Certain conditions apply. Weight limits are strictly enforced. Maximum capacity per helicopter is 3 passengers.